Sunday 28 June 2009

And what next?

There are a couple of further fund-raising efforts going on. A lot of work has been put in on the Island Festival - see earlier post - which should be great - I hope the weather is good for it. There's also a breakfast being held.

There are also some more walks - in fact one has already taken place - it will take me a bit of time to get the blog post done for it - quite a few things to do at the moment.

I am aiming to close this thing down at the end of October because then it will have run for a year. However, before then I am hoping to walk the southern alternative of Rutland Water with Rich - as he asked me what I was going to do as the 3rd thing for MacMillan - and then promptly disappeared overseas. I shall be able to reminisce about the birds I have seen and the trees I have learned about - it's important that people are given information that they don't know they need or want.

No comments:

Post a Comment